We are only prepared to allow entry to the Attraction to those visitors who are willing to comply with the Attraction Regulations set out below.
We are sure that you will wish to assist us in ensuring the Attraction and facilities therein remain a safe place in which to enjoy a fun-filled experience. To assist in ensuring your safety, CCTV is in operation within the Attraction.
1. All persons entering '3D Trick Art gallery' are admitted subject to the following Attraction Regulations.
Any person who does not comply with these Regulations may be removed from the Attraction by either '3D Trick Art gallery' Personnel/Staff or Police Officers. This without prejudice to any claim that the Attraction may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the Attraction, all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by Security, Attraction Personnel or Police Officers.
2. '3D Trick Art gallery' reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Attraction, ban from entry to the Attraction or remove from the Attraction any person who:-
2.1 Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of '3D Trick Art gallery', is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors;
2.2 Has behaved in the Attraction in a manner, which, in the opinion of '3D Trick Art gallery', has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors
2.3 Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner, which may provoke a breach of the peace.
2.4 Does not follow the written or verbal safety instructions or behaves in a manner which may endanger the safety of the individual or other visitors in the Attraction.
3. All persons entering the Attraction must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Staff. Any person attempting to gain admission to the Attraction or being found inside the Attraction without a valid admission ticket may be ejected from the Attraction.
4. No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult who shall be 13 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
5. No dogs except guide dogs or other pets of any kind shall be allowed in the Attraction.
6. To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into the Attraction, visitors are admitted to the Attraction subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves to be searched. It is prohibited to bring into the Attraction any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article, which could cause injury or annoyance is strictly prohibited.
7. The consumption of intoxicating liquors is not permitted anywhere in the Attraction. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor must not be taken into the Attraction and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or escorted from the Attraction.
8. '3D Trick Art gallery' will endeavour to ensure that as many exhibits as possible are on display. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Attraction, close the Attraction or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Attraction, and/or close any part of the Attraction or interactive programme for operational reasons.
9. Unnecessary noise (such as that from the use of radio sets and other electrical equipment), or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance/disturbance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of the Attraction.
10. The climbing of or standing upon railings, barriers or structures is strictly prohibited.
11. Only '3D Trick Art gallery' staff or appointed contractors are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to visitors within the Attraction, including but not limited to tickets, gift shop items and food and beverages.
12. '3D Trick Art gallery' accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage however arising (including that which might arise as a result of any breach of contract) including any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused to guests whilst in the Attraction.
13. From time to time '3D Trick Art gallery' or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the Attraction, which may feature visitors. By accepting these Regulations, you agree that '3D Trick Art Gallery' or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with '3D Trick Art gallery' or such authorised party (as the case may be).
14. Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere in '3D Trick Art gallery'.
15. The wearing of clothing, which in the opinion of '3D Trick Art gallery', is offensive to other visitors is not permitted. Footwear and shirts must be worn at all times. These Regulations are for the benefit of all our visitors and will be strictly enforced.
Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
Please note: Tickets purchased online for '3D Trick Art gallery' will appear on your bank or credit card statement as the ‘Rotorua Heritage Farm’. We cannot be held responsible for any additional charges applied by the bank or card issuer. All tickets purchased online require the Visitor to produce the ticket confirmation email on arrival at the attraction. The email confirmation will be emailed to the email address nominated by the Visitor at time of purchase upon successful completion of the transaction.Guests are admitted to the Attraction subject to the Attraction regulations which are displayed at the main entrance, a copy of which is available on request.
Admission tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. They are not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. All persons entering the Attraction must have a valid entrance ticket which must be retained during your visit. As the tickets are non-transferable, accordingly they may not be sold or passed to any third party.
The visitor attraction known as '3D Trick Art gallery' is owned by the Rotorua Heritage Farm. All ticket holders to the Attraction are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and by acquiring one or more tickets to The Attraction (“Ticket” or “Tickets”) you confirm to Rotorua Heritage Farm that you accept these terms and conditions of use.
Ticket holders are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “Visitors”
1.1 One Ticket purchased entitles one person entry to the Attraction on a single occasion.
1.2 All persons entering the Attraction must hold a valid Ticket that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any member of staff. Failure to produce a valid Ticket on request may result in removal from the Attraction
1.3 Where Ticket prices vary according to age, the following provisions apply:
1.3.1 A person of 13 years or older is classed as an adult;
1.3.2 A person aged 5 to 12 years is classed as a child; and
1.3.3 For children aged 4 years and under, no admission fee will be charged
1.4 The price of Tickets may vary from time to time and the prices advertised are not guaranteed. Once acquired, whether by purchase or on a complimentary basis, Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and void if altered and Tickets that '3D Trick Art Gallery' reasonably suspects have been transferred or altered will not be honoured. If lost, Tickets will not be replaced.
1.5 From time to time, '3D Trick Art Gallery' may issue Tickets under special promotions (“Promotional Tickets”) but Promotional Tickets will be available subject to availability and subject to any terms and conditions affecting the particular promotion
1.6 Should a refund/amendment be provided at the Manager’s discretion, an administration fee of 10NZD will be applied.
2. Pre-booked Tickets
2.1 Pre-booked Tickets purchased via the website (including Priority Access Tickets (as defined below)) should be produced by the Visitor on arrival for inspection and will be scanned to check validity.
2.2 Pre booked Tickets may not be used in conjunction with any voucher, promotion or special offer
2.3 Pre purchased tickets are valid for 6 month from the date of purchase.
3. Priority Access Tickets
3.1 Where available, Visitors will be able to purchase Tickets entitling them to gain entry to the Attraction in priority to holders of standard Tickets (“Priority Access Tickets”). This does not ensure guaranteed entry and queuing may be needed in line with the capacity of the attraction.
3.2 Priority Access Tickets will entitle the Visitor to gain priority access as described at 3.1 during a specified time slot (“the Allocated Entry Time”)
3.4 Visitors who miss the Allocated Entry Time are not guaranteed to receive priority access and will need to approach the ticket desk for assistance
3.5 Once purchased, Priority Access Tickets may not be transferred, assigned or resold to any third party